EDITOR’S NOTE: This webinar was originally played as the kickoff session at Digital Pi’s Marketo Top Tips event October 28-29 2020
In the event kickoff, Digital Pi CMO Jeff Coveney broke down his 5 key trends for 2021. Some were surprising, others made us nervous, but mostly they got the marketer inside of all of us excited to get more out of our marketing technologies in 2021 to grow our businesses!
The five trends in 2021:
- Budgets Adversely Impacted – most marketing teams have to do more with less next year
- Spend Shifted – it’s hard to plan 2021 spending when it will not look like it did in 2019 or 2020
- Technology Stack Simplification – making the technologies you have invested in work together to achieve new goals
- Orchestration/ Multichannel – it’s imperative to have a coordinated customer experience (CX) that is measurable
- Evolution of the Customer Data Platform (CDP) – how Marketo can truly be a customer data platform (CDP) providing a 360 view of a customer.
Watch this session now to meet the challenges in 2021 head on!