Digital Pi is looking for a marketing professional and master of buzz to help us accelerate the growth of our company. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, the Marketing Manager will help us articulate our story and deliver it across multiple marketing channels.
Playing a critical role in executing overall marketing strategy and investment to support Digital PI’s growth goals, this person will independently drive end-to-end projects, and help develop marketing plans and strategy. This role will have a broad scope of responsibility, with direct access to Digital Pi’s leadership. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience in group collaboration, creative problem solving, and delivering business impact.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for transforming Digital Pi Marketing strategy and plan into reality. Primary focus is planning, managing and executing projects and tasks related to marketing. This requires identifying all the elements that need to be completed to execute a marketing campaign, identify and collaborate with the appropriate team members, then see the campaign through to completion and reporting. At present this role is an individual contributor, and therefore requires strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize demands.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Content Creation: Collaborating with team members, own the content execution, including creation of web pages, video, blogs, keynote presentations, collateral, and content marketing assets.2+ years experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns.
- Social Amplification: Leverage social channel distribution to create buzz around the Digital Pi brand.
- Market Awareness: Amplify awareness of Digital Pi identifying relevant conferences and events, awards, or other vehicles to reach brands and retailers.
- Customer Proof: Develop case studies and videos, quantification of customer success, and customer evidence that demonstrate Digital PI’s value proposition.
- Assist with new business presentations and proposals, working collaboratively with the Sales and pitch teams to accelerate revenue growth.
- Partner Management: Help develop a technology partner program and bring it to life. Assist with Digital Pi’s involvement and coordination of the Marketo Partner program, including planning, communication and implementation.
- Marketing Planning and Strategy: Assist in the development of annual marketing strategy and execute on plans. Report on effectiveness of marketing content, campaigns, website metrics, and recommend improvements.
- Assist with developing content, storytelling and marketing of Digital Pi’s Omega software offering, including “Go To Market” strategy, white paper and other various sales documentation.
- Help create and manage budget and deadlines.
- Develop and manage external vendor relationships.
- Project Management Skills: understanding theories of project management, as well as understanding how to put those theories into action.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of work experience in marketing roles in the tech industry and/or in marketing services businesses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – including conceptualizing and creating presentation and written marketing and sales content. Prior experience creating and measuring effectiveness of e-books, video, guides, blogs, web content (design and web copy, email templates is desirable).
- Video development and production for social platforms.
- Versatile analytical thinker who can blend quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic recommendations.
- Experience working across groups and teams to collect and synthesize feedback from diverse stakeholders.
- Proven project management skills, including managing outside vendors/agencies.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment. Track record of setting priorities, multi-tasking and working in a dynamic environment.
- Highly skilled in typical front-office systems, capacity and desire to learn modern office systems and processes in place at Digital Pi (Basecamp, Harvest, Expensify, and more).
- Knowledge of how to use Marketo is desirable.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.