Digital Pi is a leading full-service Marketo Services Partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in the Marketo Engagement Platform and integrated technologies. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a standard framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale. Founded in 2013, Digital Pi has helped hundreds of companies get Marketo right
In this role you will be part of a project team executing campaigns through best practices and methodologies. You will be managing multiple client projects and work with a mentor to grow your expertise in a fast-moving and progressive consulting, marketing services and technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years experience using Marketo.
- 2+ years experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a plus.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently and enjoys marketing forensics.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic, with good planning and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- Candidate should be comfortable interfacing with all levels in the Company, including executive team.
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.