This month, Jeff Coveney, Digital Pi Chief Marketing Officer, is joined by Kayla Miller, Global Campaigns Manager, Google Cloud and Augie Kuron, Senior Manager of Client Services at Digital Pi to explore your options for leveraging both your marketing automation and CRM tools to create better reports that lead to actionable insights.
Insights aren’t a one-stop-shop and you can’t get everything you need from one platform. Your team is always pulling reports from Salesforce and Marketo, but do these reports give you the visibility you actually need to make insights and decisions?
Watch this webinar to learn:
- 9 different reports every CMO should know about
- How to leverage Marketo’s Advanced Report Builder to gain insights
- How to determine your “source of truth” and where your most reliable data comes from
- Which insights come from Salesforce and which from Marketo
- How to transform data into actionable insights
Join us as we explore when to go to Salesforce, when to go to Marketo, and how to leverage both.
Kayla Miller, Global Campaigns Manager, Google Cloud
Augie Kuron, Senior Manager of Client Services, Digital Pi
Jeff Coveney, Chief Marketing Officer, Digital Pi