B2B represents a large ($120 billion) and rapidly growing (25% YOY) sector. With this move, Dentsu Aegis Network and Merkle bring together top B2B talent from five of its network brands to serve this largely untapped and underserved market:
- Merkle leads the marketing industry in B2B technology integration, data, and analytics with a deep heritage in leveraging customer data to deliver growth to clients.
- Merkle | DWA is the fastest-growing B2B media agency globally and brings breakthrough thinking and approaches to media implementation through the application of data and technology.
- Gyro is the global B2B leader in strategy and humanly relevant creative. Building compelling B2B brand narratives through strategic power, gyro is the most awarded B2B agency in the world.
- B2B International delivers deep audience insight and understanding as the largest, dedicated B2B market research company globally.
- Digital Pi, a Merkle Company, is a leading digital marketing agency focused on marketing automation consulting services in the B2B sector.
By combining the collective strength of these five brands, Merkle B2B possesses the knowledge, expertise, and vision to deliver world-class integrated customer experiences and become an indispensable growth partner to the world's leading B2B brands.
Check out these links for more information:
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Jeff Coveney