Digital Pi is a leading full-service Marketo Services Partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in the Marketo Engagement Platform and integrated technologies. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a standard framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale. Founded in 2013, Digital Pi has helped hundreds of companies get Marketo right.
In a newly created position due to Company growth, the Director of Sales will help generate additional leads and bring in new clients for the Company, ensuring the achievement of revenue goals for Digital Pi and success of new client engagements.
- Solution selling of high value Digital Pi engagements for Marketing Automation services.
- Lead the development of services proposals and contract negotiations.
- Manage client contact relationships and provide team oversight during services delivery.
- Contribute to Sales initiatives through the development of new and standardized service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Effective collaboration cross-organization, including Marketing, Client Services, Martech, Strategy, Operations/Finance to address client needs and ensure client success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relative discipline
- Experience with Marketo (features, modules and usage) is a huge plus.
- Additional marketing services and/or consulting company experience is a significant plus.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- “Customer-first” mindset and superior client relationship and management skills.
- Focused on managing leads and opportunities within evolving sales processes.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and demonstrated success in exceeding Sales quotas.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent presentation skills, with ability to prioritize and multi-task as needed in a rapidly growing company.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.