Digital Pi is a leading full-service Marketo Services Partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in the Marketo Engagement Platform and integrated technologies. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a standard framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale. Founded in 2013, Digital Pi has helped hundreds of companies get Marketo right.
In this role you will be part of a client services team providing project management to selected Digital Pi clients using best practices and methodologies. You will help the team deliver on deadlines, manage client expectations, and keep client projects at/under budget and with agreed end deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Required Prior Experience
- 1-3 years’ prior experience as Project Manager or Coordinator role in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experience being responsible for project success through routine KPI reporting
- Previous marketing automation experience, ideally with Marketo
- Familiarity with project management concepts and methodologies
- Experience with online project management tools (Basecamp, Asana, etc.)
- Manage all client reporting and information tracking (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Coordinate/Facilitate Internal/Client meetings – telephone, videoconference, in-person (ongoing)
- Hold ongoing meetings with your team to talk about project updates, risks, issues and other critical items
- Manage team and client online Calendars (daily)
- Prepare Client Status Reports (weekly)
- Coordinate Billing Review and Hours management (weekly)
- Help team members work together and keep the team on track, productive, and growing in ability
- Remove impediments to the team’s progress – internal and external
- Task resourcing, follow-ups, note taking, project reporting, process development, and documentation
- Build a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis on collaboration and problem-solving
- Facilitates the development, maintenance, monitoring and completion of project plans and budgets
- Manage the team’s end deliverables successfully for Clients
Personal Traits and Desired Skill Sets
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer Service and Support focus – helping the team communicate effectively with customers
- Strong time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic, accountable for results, has sense of urgency
- Comfortable interfacing with all levels in the Company and with Client contacts
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognize and support the Company’s preferences and priorities.
- Team player who can grow with the Company and who shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.