Digital Pi, a Merkle Company is the premier consulting business focused on marketing automation platforms, with advisory and implementation services that help companies get the most value from their investment. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo Engage, a standard framework that helps companies optimize their Marketo investment to engage with their prospects and customers at global scale.
The Director of Client Strategy is responsible for creating successful client outcomes by understanding client requirements and guiding Digital Pi resources to provide high quality services that meet those requirements.
- Work with the team to communicate strategic value of our work to the client.
- Work with the Sales team to develop prospects and capture strategic requirements in SOWs.
- Educate client’s senior management and executives to understand and be able to represent and articulate our strategic value to their business.
- Coordinate and provide technical guidance and billable work on client projects as requested by Client Services team leaders.
- Meet with identified stakeholders of prospective new clients to understand their business, plans, goals, purpose, and process as inputs to scoping the engagement.
- Plan and participate in client kick-off meetings.
- Analyze outputs from our work to identify issues and trends to accelerate growth and to articulate to clients.
- Meet with Client team to probe on additional upsell opportunities and challenge/guide what Digital Pi can pursue and/or address.
- Participate in thought leadership opportunities, coordinating with Digital Pi Marketing team.
- Share ideas and insights with Strategy team and Digital Pi to improve how we deliver high quality services to our clients while enhancing our reputation and brand in the industry.
- Responsible for acting as named Strategy team member and contact on a set of client accounts.
- Ensure the consulting team understands the strategic goals of the client.
- Work with Client Services consulting team to develop project plans that are tied to strategic goals.
- Work with client services team to provide hands-on in-system consulting services defined as strategy-deliverables or in cases when specialized skills are required for an engagement
- 7+ years of experience using marketing automation tools, preferably Marketo or comparable platform.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a significant plus. Experience in a role where strategic services are provided, and billable time is a key focus and metric.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- This is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.