Digital Pi is a leading full-service Marketo Services Partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in the Marketo Engagement Platform and integrated technologies. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a standard framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale. Founded in 2013, Digital Pi has helped hundreds of companies get Marketo right.
In this newly created role, the Client Success Manager (CSM) will work closely with the Services, Sales and Administration teams to help optimize all existing client relationships with the Company.
Partner with Client Service, Operations and Administration teams to meet client needs as efficiently as possible.
- Work with the Company’s client services and sales teams, spearhead existing client account extensions and renewals.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure all Company revenue targets are met.
- Working collaboratively with the Administration team, help establish, maintain and optimize client contract database to ensure client agreements and renewals are better organized and coordinated.
- Work with Admin/Finance/Service teams to propose/draft existing client renewal agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relative discipline
- 2+ years experience using Marketo. Solid understanding of its features, modules and usage by its customer base.
- Previous sales, sales support, and/or consulting company experience is a significant plus.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic, with good planning and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.