Digital Pi is a premier consulting firm focused on marketing automation platforms, with advisory and implementation services that help companies get the most value from their investment. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a standard framework that helps companies optimize their Marketo investment to engage with their prospects and customers at global scale.
In this role you will be part of a project team working with our marketing automation platform partner, Iterable, and its end clients. You will be managing multiple client projects and implementations, using marketing automation best practices to grow your expertise in a fast-moving and progressive consulting, marketing services and technology company.
- Lead enterprise implementations and integrations for clients using the Iterable system. Successfully and effectively manage concurrent Iterable projects.
- Audit and review existing processes and marketing applications that need to be optimized
- Partner with client teams to define workflows and assets within the Iterable platform
- Determine data quality, help identify data structure, and help implement APIs that populate Iterable.
- Conduct discovery consulting sessions to understand business requirements for project planning, design, resourcing, logistics, and project execution
- Manage client project plan attributes, including scope, milestones and target dates.
- Advise on integrations between external sources of data and the Iterable platform.
- Provide training for the client using Iterable platform
- Provide guidance on building and testing ongoing marketing campaigns and workflows which aligns with the customer’s sales and marketing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years experience using marketing automation tools, preferably Iterable or Marketo.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a significant plus.
- 2+ years experience Project management
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic, with good planning and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.