Digital Pi is a premier consulting firm focused on marketing automation platforms, with advisory and implementation services that help companies get the most value from their investment. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a standard framework that helps companies optimize their Marketo investment to engage with their prospects and customers at global scale.
In this role you will be part of a client services team working with our Eloqua end clients. You will be managing multiple client projects, managed services and ongoing deliverables, using marketing automation best practices to grow your expertise in a fast-moving and progressive consulting, marketing services and technology company.
- Lead managed services and special projects for enterprise clients using the Eloqua marketing automation platform. Successfully and effectively manage concurrent projects and clients.
- Audit and review existing client marketing operations processes and martech applications that need to be optimized
- Partner with client teams to define workflows and assets within the Eloqua platform
- Determine data quality, help identify data structure, and help implement APIs that populate Eloqua.
- Consult with clients to understand business requirements for project planning, design, resourcing, logistics, and project execution.
- Advise on integrations between external sources of data and the Eloqua platform to integrate with various systems including the following CRMs: Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage client project plan attributes, including scope, milestones and target dates.
- Provide ongoing training for the client team using Eloqua platform.
- Provide guidance on building ongoing marketing campaigns and workflows that align with the client’s sales and marketing processes – including setup, updating, and testing campaign e-mails, landing pages, and forms
- 3+ years’ experience using marketing automation tools, specifically Eloqua and Marketo.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated success with marketing campaign management.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a significant plus.
- Demonstrated expertise with project management of client deliverables.
- Understanding of relational database structure: MS Access and basic SQL knowledge a plus.
- Business Intelligence (BI) management and integration experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.