At last week’s BMUG meeting, Digital Pi’s Claudia Kugula went through the latest Marketo release. After a few months of getting used to the new features, she was able to dive in and discuss her experiences, successes, and hopes for the next round! In this meeting, Claudia reviews:
- Executive Campaign Flow Step – allowing you to control order flow steps (addressing race conditions)
- More Account-Based capabilities – new capabilities that require TAM subscription add-on
- APIs – lots of API enhancements compared to previous releases
- Updated UI – review of Global Nav, Fast Search, Drag n Drop, and Updated Icons
- Cross-Channel Orchestration – upates and optional features designed to block junk data and project PII
Watch the video and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or questions about the features.