Today, we go retro and look back at some of the top tips from the past year.
Thanks to our loyal readers, RevEngine Insider has hit its first birthday: we’ve been up and running for one year! Over the past 52 weeks, we have published 45 blog posts with contributions from 60+ industry experts! It’s hard to believe this much time has already passed, and we have much more content that we look forward to sharing with you.
Today’s post is going to outline some of our major blog post types over the past year as well as bring back some of our favorites. Feel free to comment on any of your favorites as well!
And let us know what we missed as we’d love to cover that in the next year.
Video Interview Series
This series was done kind of as a spur of the moment thing when I attended the Marketo Summit last year. The goal was to provide viewers with some really cool insights on how different marketers approach their jobs in a lighthearted way. I’m a big fan of video marketing but it takes a lot of effort.
Below is the list of interview posts:
Want to get interviewed in 2016? Send me a note as we are currently booking interviews for the May 2016 Marketo Summit in Las Vegas.
|Video Marketing 101||Vidyard’s Ian Hutchinson|
|The Evolution of Marketing Operations||Dyn’s Anna Bruning|
|How to Build a Successful Community||Marketo’s Liz Courter|
|Are Your Landing Pages Built for Mobile?||Knak’s Pierce Ujjainwalla|
|Supercharge Your Brand with Experiential Events||Splash’s Greg Higgins|
|Fishing with a Spear – The Emergence of Account-Based Marketing||Engagio’s Jon Miller|
|Direct Mail Meets the Power of Marketing Automation||PFL’s Daniel Gaugler|
We love guest posts. There’s nothing better than having other marketers share their thoughts and ideas on various marketing automation topics. Recycling good content is always a win and we hope our readers can benefit from it as well. Here’s a list of our guest posts:
- 5 Tips to Help You Excel at Your Next Trade Show-Rachel Nevers of Splash
- Is Content Syndication Worth the Investment?-Flora Felisberto of Perfecto Mobile
- Four Data Steps to Widen Your Funnel-Brian Hession of Oceanos
- 5 Signs You Need Predictive Lead Scoring-Jessica Cross of EverString
- Sales & Marketing Alignment in a Full Revenue Cycle-Dan Radu of Macromator
- Stop Throwing Away Targeted Leads!-Matt Benati of LeadGnome
Interested in contributing? Read here.
Mega Blog Posts
REI comes out with a mega blog post about once every quarter. These posts take the most work but are some of our biggest hits. We go way outside the box here and reach out to big industry marketers or websites to gain their insights on broader topics. Here are the ones we’ve done so far:
- What is Marketing Automation? 21 Pros Weigh In
- Ultimate List of Digital Marketing Technology Blogs
- 27 Marketing Leaders Share Top Lead Gen Strategies for 2016
- 2016 Marketing Events Not to Miss
RevEngine Insider Favorites
This list could not possibly include all of our favorites, so we only included a few. This list pretty much starts at the launch of RevEngine Insider and goes all the way until our most recent posts. We hope you enjoy going all the way back to when it all started!
- What’s a SAL? – Simplifying Your Lead Lifecycle Language
- 10 Marketing Automation Top Tips – The Wrapup
- Five Strategies to Boost Customer Retention
- Generate New Leads from Out-of-Office Messages – Executive Q&A Series
- Hello Content Marketing, Goodbye Ads…Sort Of
- Six Steps to Transform Your Lifecycle into a Revenue Machine
- How to Bring New Marketers on Board-The Training Blueprint
- Call the Darn Leads – 11 Mistakes Companies Make
- Why Marketing Can’t Automate Sales
It’s been an exciting first year for REI and we would like to thank our readers and those who contribute. We couldn’t do it without you. We look forward to many more years of sharing more marketing automation posts and having even more guests share their ideas too.
Let us know what you’d like to hear about. Submit your request.
The post Marketing Tips Greatest Hits – RevEngine Insider Turns 1 appeared first on RevEngine Marketing.