46% of B2B marketers are using marketing automation in 2013. Of that 46%, 80+% have indicated strong or better adoption. What a jump from a few years ago. Check out this latest report by @btobmagazine.
2013 Marketing Automation: Best Practices for the Management of B2B Digital Marketing Campaigns is for b2b marketing managers and directors, content marketers, business development professionals who are looking to use marketing automation to manage their overall marketing campaigns.
This report is filled with 54 pages of facts and benchmarks with over 20 charts and analyses that you can immediately apply to your marketing automation implementation and are free to include presentations.Readers of this research will learn:
- The most important marketing automation metrics to focus on.
- The “bandwidth gain” and “resource-amplifier” that marketing automation provides.
- The critical features of the marketing automation that are used to demonstrate sales success.
- The functionality of marketing automation best most suited to specific marketing tasks.
- How b2b marketers are using marketing automation to maximize the ROI bottom line.