Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at a global scale and innovating strategically with other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies.
In this role, you will be part of a client services team providing project and managed services to Digital Pi clients using best practices and methodologies. You will be involved with multiple client projects and work with a mentor to grow your expertise in a fast-moving and progressive consulting, marketing services and technology company.
- 5+ years’ experience using Marketo. Pardot and/or Eloqua experience also a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a significant plus.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently and enjoys analytics and marketing forensics.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic, with good planning and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- Candidate should be comfortable interfacing with all levels in the Company, including executive team.
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.