Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale and innovating strategically with other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies
In this newly created role reporting to the Company COO/CFO and working collaboratively with the leadership team, the Human Resources Manager will facilitate and enable practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Key Position Responsibilities
The major areas the Human Resources Manager will focus on include the following:
- New hire recruiting, staffing and utilization;
- Organizational departmental planning;
- Annual and ongoing performance management and review processes;
- Organization development and future Merkle integration;
- Merkle compliance – HRIS systems management and ongoing reporting;
- Involvement in implementing and managing Company’s new professional services firm software;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Collaboration with leadership team to shape and optimize culture and morale;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Manage employee communication and feedback through such avenues as Company meetings, suggestion programs and employee surveys;
- Involvement in employee events – virtual and in-person; and
- Other special projects as applicable.
- 5+ years’ Human Resources and People Management experience required.
- New Hire recruiting experience a must.
- Experience working with a remote and/or decentralized workforce.
- Professional services firm organizational experience a must.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite, Teams, Zoom and Slack.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong listening skills and sense of humility. Caring and passionate personality.
- Organized self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks and projects with strong prioritization skills.
- Willing to work across time zones to support domestic and international teams.
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow and evolve professionally as the Company enters a new phase of accelerated growth.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position.