Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at a global scale and innovating strategically with other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies.
In this role, you will be part of a small development team supporting the larger client-services team in creating and updating landing page templates, working with front-end libraries for custom landing page experiences, and sometimes helping on larger technology projects that include REST APIs and integrations with Marketo and other marketing platforms. You will work with the Technology Services team on client projects; meeting with clients and the internal team on new client requests, building unique one-off solutions, and supporting pre-existing solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience creating landing page templates in marketing automation platforms (Marketo a plus).
- Experienced in software development fundamentals
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo Engage, IPaaS Solutions and relational databases a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic, with good planning and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position.