Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at a global scale and innovating strategically with other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies.
The primary goal of the EMEA Commercial Marketing team is to drive pipeline and revenue for the region working closely with regional field marketing, sales teams, product marketing, and global counterparts.
The Digital Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for the creation and execution of targeted integrated demand generation marketing campaigns to be delivered across a range of channels such as email, webinars, search, social and content syndication with the sole purpose to drive opportunities and bookings. This will include the coordination of targeting, planning, strategy, execution, campaign analysis, business insights, demand gen mix, cross-team collaboration, virtual team leadership, and executive reviews.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in B2B software or SaaS with hands-on demand generation experience, marketing automation experience (Marketo preferred), analytical, process-driven, adept communicator, and have the organisational skills to handle a variety of concurrently running projects and programs that will drive pipeline and revenue generation.
- Execute and scale our integrated demand generation programs focusing on top-of-funnel activities driving quality net new names.
- Collaborate closely with Enterprise marketing for Digital Foundation demand generation.
- Optimise demand generation activities including, but not limited to paid media, live chat, account-based marketing, events, and outbound prospecting campaigns.
- Find opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness (e.g. improved conversion rates, better Average Selling Price, increased win rate, etc.) through better targeting and improved processes.
- Work closely with global and international marketing teams, partner marketing, and business development to ensure we’re delivering the right quality and quantity of leads.
- Work closely with internal partners, marketing operations, content providers, and 3rd party vendors to execute and supervise marketing program performance.
- Run a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and measure results.
Required Experience, Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience working in a similar role with a focus on B2B Demand Generation, Digital Marketing Programs, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing or Product Marketing
- Fluency and/or knowledge of German language a must – which will be important for communications with key client contacts.
- Shown success in executing and optimising regional marketing programs, especially digital marketing, that drive pipeline and bookings.
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude
- Deep understanding of marketing automation strategies and testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyse program effectiveness
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels, scaling profitable demand, optimizing lead handoff processes, and exceeding ROI targets
- Excellent written communication skills
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability to work independently and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary. Ideally, this person will be based in the UK.