Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale and innovating with strategically other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies. Learn more at https://digitalpi.com/ and https://www.merkleinc.com/b2b.
The Client Success Manager is responsible growing and maintaining project extensions within a portfolio of existing client accounts to meet our revenue growth targets.
- Drive client account project extensions by growing the scope of existing project and renewing on-going managed services.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure clients’ overall satisfaction with our services. Assist with compiling, measuring and managing our customer satisfaction scores.
- Manage, maintain and monitor existing client renewal agreements, statements of work (“SOWs”) and key contracts working closely with Finance/Operations team.
- Stay on top of major critical project milestones and business outcomes within Client organizations to be effective in managing changes in the relationship with the Client Services team and project managers.
- Identify growth and upsell opportunities by building strong relationships with current assigned client base.
- Develop and maintains an accurate, high quality pipeline that aligns to our sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience with Client Success role in a project company and/or client-facing Consulting role.
- Demonstrated success in automating and closing frequent transactional extension SOWs and change orders.
- Good knowledge of features and capabilities of Marketo and/or Eloqua. Pardot and Hubspot a plus.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce and Office. Slack and/or Microsoft Teams a plus.
- “Client-first” mindset and innate ability to build trust with clients, teams and management.
- Focused, determined and strong prioritization skills to complete what matters most.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and demonstrated success in exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build champions for our solution.
- Strong team player, detailed-oriented and ability to balance competing priorities and deals at the same time effectively.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company”, this is a work-from-home position.