Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at global scale and innovating strategically with other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies
In this role you will be part of our client services team providing project and managed services to Digital Pi clients using best practices and methodologies. The Client Services Specialist is responsible for providing marketing automation support leveraging the Marketo platform and other technologies. This role will work closely with the project team to implement programmatic and operational initiatives and support all aspects of campaign development and execution with focus on accuracy. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, and has strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required.
- 1+ years’ experience using Marketo. Pardot and/or Eloqua experience also a plus.
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) or Marketo Certified Systems Architect (MCSA) preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred, but not required
- Previous consulting, marketing and/or technology company experience is a plus
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong independent project management skills with prioritization skills.
- Willing to work across time zones to support domestic and international teams.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to review his/her own work and deliver with 100% accuracy.
- Satisfied with, and able to do high-volume, deadline-driven work.
- Ability to follow detailed directions and retain information for future use.
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setup, test and execute marketing emails, landing pages, forms, audience lists, and flows for demand generation programs and more complex trigger, drip, and nurture campaigns.
- Execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists.
- Maintain integration with CRM and assist in the integration of platforms with Marketo as needed.
- Support marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Understand and report on campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance reports as needed.
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and marketing tracking information.
- Troubleshoot Marketo-related issues as needed.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.