Digital Pi is the premier B2B marketing automation agency partner helping companies get the most value from their investment in marketing technology platforms. We defined the “Gold Standard” for Marketo, a framework that helps companies engage with their prospects and customers at a global scale and innovating strategically with other technology providers. We strive to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment. In January 2020, we became part of the Merkle/Dentsu global network of companies.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Sales, the Account Executive, EMEA Enterprise Sales will be responsible for finding new clients and new projects and expanding our footprint in Europe within a portfolio of prospective and existing accounts to meet our revenue growth targets. Ideally, this person will be based in the UK and a native English speaker with sales experience in marketing automation and consulting.
- Drive business growth for Digital Pi with sales and closing of new client accounts and existing expansion upsells of services projects.
- Lead complex solution selling to marketing executives, marketing operations directors and administrator/specialists who lead marketing automation initiatives.
- Establish trusted relationships with key prospects and client stakeholders to best position our services and capabilities to help them drive business outcomes.
- Contribute to our sales strategy and initiatives through the improvement of existing service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other know-how.
- Effective collaboration across Merkle B2B agencies and cross-functional synergies in Marketing, Strategy, Client Services, Operations/Finance to create incremental revenues.
- Develop and maintains an accurate, high quality pipeline that aligns to our sales process.
- 5+ years’ experience in selling consulting projects, agency partnerships and similar sales roles in companies focused on B2B marketing automation services and/or products.
- Demonstrated success closing large, complicated services projects with hands-on experience creating proposals, RFP responses, and statements of work (“SOWs”).
- Marketing services, agency and/or consulting company experience.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce and Office. Slack and/or Microsoft Teams a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- “Client-first” mindset and innate ability to build trust with clients, teams and management.
- Focused, determined and amazing prioritization skills to complete what matters most.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and demonstrated success in exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build champions for our solution.
- Strong team player, detailed-oriented and ability to balance competing priorities and deals at the same time effectively.
- Depending upon prior experience.
- As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability to work independently and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary. Ideally, this person will be based in the UK.